I was born on 4th of December 1980 in Ufa city of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
My parents were born into simple working class families: my mother worked as a nurse throughout her life, my father is a bricklayer and worked at a factory. Our family's motto has always been "Diligence is the mother of success".
I wasn't an outstanding student at school, rather a life of the party and a bit rowdy. I defied the standard overlearning system, I prefer to think and get to the bottom of a subject: I succeeded back then and I'm succeeding now.
Since my childhood I've been going in for skiing, running, a little later I became keen on boxing. I was a member of the Boxing Federation of the Republic of Bashkortostan, I always participated in competitions and won prizes. I am an advocate for sport and healthy lifestyle. Now I keep myself fit: I go skiing and swimming, regularly go to the gym.
After I graduated from school, I was choosing between two possible places of further education – Ufa State Petroleum Technological University and Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. If I would have chosen the Petroleum University, it would have required assistance of my parents, whereas I could enter the MIA Academy by myself thanks to my sports activities. I decided to study jurisprudence and became a student at the Ufa Law Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
I started my professional activity small: I worked as a routine repair worker in the sports school in which I attended boxing section since my childhood.
• In 2007, as a socially active person and a competent specialist, I was offered a position of a Manager of the Department for work with the working youth of the Municipal Institution Youth Employment Promotion Center of Ufa city,
• Later I occupied the position of an Acting Director of the Municipal Unitary Enterprise Pervomaysky Recreation and Leisure Park of Kalininsky district of Ufa city, and I also managed my own business.
While being a student, I realized that I'm interested in politics. Implemented projects and practical knowledge in this sphere made me consider obtaining additional education in the field of political science and sociology and, perhaps, even making my contribution to science.
I started my political career in 2016 when decided to embody my ideas into practice. I was elected as a Deputy of the City Council of Ufa city of the Republic of Bashkortostan of the IV convocation; I am the Chairman of the Permanent Commission of the Council for Architecture and Construction of urban district of Ufa city of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
I have a lot of likeminded people, companions in life and on the Internet; I know most of them in person, they are my support in real practices and on the political stage. I'm used to respecting any opinion, especially the one which is opposite of mine.
￼My biography is clear, there are neither white no black spots in it. I achieved everything in my life by myself, with my hard work and persistency.
One of my theses is as follows: "City is not buildings constructed in it, but people who live in it".I have the following awards and titles:
• 2016 – awarded with the letter of appreciation of the Chief of Administration of the Head of the Republic of Bashkortostan;
• 2015 – given an honorary title "Patron of the Year" with commemorative token;Certificates of Merit and letters of appreciation:
• Administration of urban district of Ufa city;
• Administration of Kalininsky district of urban district of Ufa city;
• Administration of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Ufa city;
• Police Department No. 2 of Administration of Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in Ufa city;
• Administration for custody and guardianship of Administration of urban district of Ufa city of the Republic of Bashkortostan;
• Training Center for civil defense and emergency situations of Ufa city;
• Sports schools and Boxing Federation of the Republic of Bashkortostan;
• Social Security Center of urban district of Ufa city.
I received the additional education in the Bashkir academy for State Service and Management, Department of state and municipal management.Implemented projects:
• Sports ground (8/1 Selskaya Street, Shaksha microdistrict)
• Stele dedicated to 70th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War (Bazilevka village)
I am married and raising three sons.» Download PDF